Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,Can you please tell me minimum firmware versions and the appropriate settings for the ATA186 for it to generate caller-id signals that Australian telephone equipment will recognise.For the latest firmware, could you tell me what settings should be...

sriram.g by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I`m getting the following error on my router when i do a sh controller - the card in the PBX is showing out of service - could this be cisco or pbx related???ThanksE1 5/0 is down. Applique type is Channelized E1 - balanced Description: **** Mer...

marman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Group,MPLS TE FastReroute feature is there in the CCIE SP lab exam blue print, but I can't find any IOS can support this feature on the 2600XM or 3725 routers ( I've test the Services Provider and Advanced Enterprise Images )Please adviceFady

f_boules by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a customer that has asked me to look in to whether or not the Cisco 501 can provide QoS and priority to voice over IPI haven't a clue do YOU? if so can you tell me please:)Cheers

picnmix11 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Please see the output below. As you can see the amount of packets is 11840, and these are marked however in the queue the amount of packets matched is just 179. On my other policies these two figures are the same....could this be a cause of drop...

marman by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 2610XM with c2600-is-mz.123-15.bin and the follow config:voice-card 0 dspfarm!voice call send-alertvoice rtp send-recv!controller E1 0/2 framing NO-CRC4 ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-15,17-31 type r2-digital dtmf dnis cas-custom 0 country braz...

rdamaso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know if you can configure a 2620XM using MGCP and Megacom service. We have one configured but can only get inbound LD to work. I same a table somewhere on CCO that showed support for Megacom on a 2620 H.323 but not MGCP.

jrhofman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,there,I had configured 4 T1 PRI in AS5850 for voice call. The issue I have is, we use an application to call the T1, sometimes, 1 out of 800 calls, it will get reorder tone(fast busy). Second issue is, sometimes, 1 out of 1000 calls, the DTMF will...

bluejays by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have a problem with ISDN QSIG. My setup is:A---PBX-A----2651A----FR----2651B----PBX-B---BWhen A calls to B, I see the call arriving in 2651A but the call doesn´t arrive in 2651B. I enabled debug voice cca inout and I don´t see anything.When B ca...

rdamaso by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe are using cisco 5300 as a SIP gateway with 96 channels (4 T1s), my question is can we dedicate/restrict channels to user. For example if we have 4 users on one gateway and want to dedicate VoIP Channels 20, 25, 28, 15 to each users, and they...

A Chairde, I am looking to setup my AS5350 to have H323 on one E1 , and SIP running on the other E1 for testing purposes. Am having problems with DIAL PEER Commands SESSION PROTOCOL and TRANSPORT , they are not available, also most comma...

crumdub12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors