Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hey all, first time poster here, so hopefully this is in the right place!  I've recently come across the Cisco Configuration Assistant and have been trying to learn how to use it on my own to manage my company's dozen or so IP phone we use (mostly 79...

I currently have a SPA8000 that I'm trying my hardest to get a Virtual PBX program called Axon, from NCH to work on. I have a VoiP provider that I'm using the SPA8000 for, and as long as I set up the ATA to Proxy to the VoiP provider, it works great....

Hello all,Have this error while trying to install SSL Client on a UC500.Anyone experienced that? Tried to download the files again, also tried version 2.4, 2.5 and 3, all with the same result...Found another thread regarding this in the forum, but th...

mdube by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a few deployments in the field that are complaining that when a second call comes in and the user is already engaged in another call, there is no alert tone either on the speaker or handset.  The only way the user knows there is another call ...