cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Has anyone performed any recent Meraki access points firmware upgrades?  We have been told not to perform the last few because they would impact client roaming which is critical.  It seems odd that Meraki has produced the last few firmware updates (2...

mlreboli1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi,need some help making Airplay work across the subnets. Our APs are in Flexconnect local switched mode and our controllers are in AWS (17.6.4, no VLANs, L3 N+1 setup). I went through various docs and community posts but obviously missing some under...

sroic by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,We have two wireless controller 5508 (HA) and we bought APs 1702i (refurbished).Unfortunately , we have the issue with the certificate who is expired.Is saw this on software download ( https://software.cisco.com/download/home/282600534/type/...

IXL-ICT by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.We have Cisco access points installed in our administration. Initially, we connected the access points to the Cisco switches, and then we connected the Cisco switch to the Mikrotech router. However, we are currently facing an issue whe...

Faizi by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, I have deployed Cisco 9800 WLC in HA. I know the IOS upgrade procedure for standalone WLC but i heard that if WLC is in HA then IOS upgradation can not be done remotely, is it true? Also, one issue i observed, when i broke HA settings fro...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,WLC 9800L has two different AP with different country code.C9120AXI-B APs were joined with country code US and working fine now.AP3802i AP were joined with UK but wifi0 and wifi 1 were down. Client couldn't connect this AP.Is there any solution...

snetuscom by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMany of 9120 APs shows very high temperature. Even if schools are closed this week, the APs still generate logs about very high temperature. Here is an example.ov 1 19:26:44 root: Thermal-Control-Unit - Sensor : Local , Current-status : good, Curr...

Moudar by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Our WLC cannot be accessed from the Internet. Is it mandatory to upgrade the WLC to the recommended version since we cannot disable the Http/HTTPS access unlike a switch. Please advise. Thanks

Varda by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have AIR-CAP17021-E-K9 which was working using WLC but the WLC is faulty and I want to configure it using console cable  when I login I could not have access to config t command to enable me assign the necessary IP to it for it to function.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card