Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Staging a large number of APs, would like for my Python script to be able to bulk name APs ahead of time similar to how the Python script assigns tags. I found the command:ap specific-config <mac> hostname <hostname>but that didn't seem to work. Has ...

hyltonj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 13 AP C9115AXI-E installed using the EWC software, just tried adding a new external AP C9124AXD-ROW which refuses to join with the error: Type of error occurred last: Image-Download. Please provide any help or guidance in resolving my issue. E...

Hi there, i'm unable to verify the md5sum of the following download: https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286308995/type/282074288/release/11.0(6)SR5 File: cmterm-8821.11-0-6SR5-5.zip should have: 12174e3f5f650a6d8d91cd688bda01f0 but has (actualy...

HiI have recently switched from AP20802I setup (mobility express) to Catalyst 9120AXI (Embedded wireless controller). I am a little unsertin that I perhaps have made some configuration problem, because my TV quite often get timeout from Wireless (loo...

Hi,In an open area measuring 45 meters in width and 48 meters in length, with a centrally positioned ceiling that has a height of 3 meters and covers a width of 2 meters, while the remaining area remains open .What would be the advised transmit power...

HI, I have a spare 5520 WLC pair . I now need to put in the network for  several1552 Aps to register to it. For this i would purchase LIC-CT5520-UPG. Along with this, I am unable to purchase the adder license  LIC-5520-1A as i donot find this in the ...

Hi we got log info from wlc 9800 for a user who has intermittent connection to wifi. Please see the below log info. there are some Authentication failed. Can we say it is caused by typing wrong password? if not, what is most possible reason for this?...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team, I was doing the Mobility anchor for the guest ssid, between Airos WLC and WLC9800. The Airos WLC is the central WLC and the anchor, other WLCs are joined to it for Guest ssid. I was trying to create the mobility tunnel between Airos WLC and ...

viv42 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry for posting similar posts over and over again. For example, a current customer wants to divide a /22 vlan into multiple /30 secondary vlans. The reason lies in the size of the business units. Is this setting possible in a wireless environment? ...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card