Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone,   I'm trying to include the AP-1562 Outdoor AP on 5520 WLC.I upgraded the system twice. (first: 8.3.143 latter: 8.5.131 both version are suggested by cisco) We have 165 pieces 2802 AP, all AP works fine.What could be my problem?   (Ci...

Dear Cisco Community,   I am wondering why the Intelligent Packet Capture feature on DNA Center is not enabled by default on all managed WLAN APs that do support this feature. Is it just because of the limited number of APs, that can be simultaneousl...

Hi Guys, we are managing many WLCs and their associated APs. I have observed that for few APs, Country code is changing automatically due to which 5Ghz band getting shut down. is anyone had this experience, any cisco ref for changing this coutry code...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem changing the country code on the brand-new AP C9120ax. I've tested about ~20APs  From GUI it's working like a charm but from CLI it does not. I'm trying this with no effect.ap name AP-NAME-01 dot11 24GHz shutap name AP-NAME-01 ...

kawoe by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good dayI have a 5508 wireless controller  and AIR-AP3802E-E-K9 APS.to which firmware version can I upgrade controller firmware so that also APs gets updated and everything works perfectly after?and what is the simplest way to go about doing an upgra...

gm45 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I enable the Flexconnect Local Switching option on a particular WLAN, will that effect the APs in Local mode that are using the WLAN, or does it not take effect until the mode is changed? In order words, can I use the same SSID with both Local mod...

Hi,I am running 3800 AP's with a Cisco 9800 WLC (17.3.6) and seeing that following messages on the 3800 AP's:*** RSN ERROR: Received a data frame when no keys are plumbedDoes anyone know what this means and if this might be affecting my clients?

tiluna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a 3702 registered to a 5500 WLC, and i need to migrate this to a new 9800 controller. Can this be done (compatibility), and if so, what needs to happen with licenses? Do i need to get a DNA license for that AP?

Hi All-I have a couple of new 1542 Outdoor APs that are not connecting to the controller, a 5520 running 8.10.183.0. I assume that this is due to the expired certificate issue. I cannot find the right thread here.So, I did the following:1. Set the co...

Hello, I am back with another question.When AP tries to communicate with WLC? How far can AP go in terms of distance to create the capwap tunnel?Will it be broadcast or unicast?  

ankitohc by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card