cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm configuring an EWC on my cat 9120 AP.When I finish my configuration, how can I configure a second EWC for redundancy?Is it enough to just connect a factory new EWC to the network like I used to do with Mobility express access-point?TksJohnn...

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had reports for slow/ disconnecting WiFi Clients ( smartphones )  at one of our remote sites.  When testing connection on site, SNR looks ok and Signal strength looks ok ( see below output)  . Connections to Wireless  LAN and Cisco switch inte...

SteveH1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ios

How to get access point autonomous ios of 3700i series I'm unable to download it from cisco website 

9800L wireless controller with APs in local mode.  I tried swapping controllers with the exact same configurations and policies, but the waps would not join the new controllers.I had this labbed up and couldnt get it to work.  So i factory reset the ...

Earlier this year, we migrated from the WLC 2504 to the Catalyst 9800-CL cloud wireless controller, and we have Cisco ISE as our radius server for authentication. With the old wireless controller, if someone was successfully connected to wifi (after ...

jmorton1 by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So we have a piece of lab equipment that has to travel inside a vehicle as it gathers data while the vehicle is in motion.  It only supports Ethernet in the model that has the specific capabilities that our engineers use.  I'm looking for an easily p...

stonent01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. My name is Anton, I have propblem with Cisco AIRCAP-1552E-E-K9 and cannot find the autonomous firmware (c1520-k9w7-tar). May you send it to me or link where I could find it?

Thanks all for your responses.I have yet to sucessfully convert my 1552E to autonomous mode for my site surveys.I am attaching the IOS Bootloader image from latest attempt.The AP is not attached to a controller. it is directly connected to my laptop ...

tsawchuk by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Migrating from a vWLC running on VMware to a 9800-CL running on VMware.  I was able to use the configuration tool, then ssh to the new controller and manually carried over the applicable configuration.  I created a cert, verified a AP is able to join...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card