cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,we have a WLC 2504 version 8.1 with 2702 access points and have a few mac and ipad users. We have enabled mdns snooping and practically followed bonjour config guide step by step. Mac users on wired network are able to discover printer and pri...

Hi,  We have a WLC2054 controllor that I'm trying to connect some new 1832 AP's to. I keep getting the amber green red sequence of lights which I believe means its try to find the controller.  We are running software version 7.4.100.0. I'm assuming t...

WLCCA version 4.4(3). The Report Center export of the AP See-me fails with an error, and creates a zero-lenght file. The Rx neighbor list exports without error.  Anyone else seeing this? I am looking at a run-config file that is 28 MB, so it might ju...

Hello Team, i'm trying to genrate a CSR for an external CA and install on my WLC, but the comands that i tryed was not successfully completed. anyone has any how to for it? I tryed this to but not sucessfull. MY WLC is model 2504 and i want to get an...

I noticed that there are two WLC code versions that have been moved to the 'Suggested'state: 8.2.161.0(ED) and 8.3.122.0(ED). We are currently running 8.2.151.0 (the last suggested code level). Is there a benefit moving to 8.3.122.0 now that it is a ...

josephb57 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card