cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have a client running 5 x 4404 WLC's managed via WCS V7.0.240.0.  I know it's no longer supported and this system is due to be replaced in the next 6-8 months but we have a controller down and I need to replace it ASAP (I already have the hard...

neilo by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a WLC 2504 running in 8.2.151.0 with 1852 APs I have configured a SSID with 801.X through a NPS. The NPS assign different VLAN depending on some criteria (3 different VLAN) This works fine when I use central switching. I now want to have ...

nideville by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

お世話になります 現在 コントローラーCT7510のもと、無線アクセスポイントは  AIR-CAP1702I-Q-K9と AIR-CAP1702I-Q-K9を 接続しております。 MSEでヒートマップを管理しつつ CMXを導入し ユーザーデバイスの動線管理を 実施したいですが HWの前提条件として 1602と1702はCMXに対応しておりますでしょうか?

Hi Does anyone have high resolution pictures of (or can link me to the exact cisco picture): Power cord ends for South Korea (meraki) - MA-PWR-CORD-EU and Power cord ends for Japan (meraki) - MA-PWR-CORD-US We have had some problems recently ensuring...

yinyau001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guysWe upgraded the WLC 8500 from 8.0.110.9 to 8.4.100.0 & after upgradation most of the flexconnect mode access point(AIR-CAP3602I-N-K9) unable to join the WLC.but local mode access point successfully joinedCan anyone suggest why access point un...

Hi community, I am not able to find the radiation pattern of the two 1542 AP models. (I and D). Please let me know if this information is available. @cisco: This information would be useful to find in the data sheet of every AP. Thanks, Christi...

hello team, we were using the controller of 8.0.121.(ios-version) all access points in flexconnect mode of model(1252/1261/3502/3702) Issue description: every now and then the access points keeps disassociating from the controller even though the ...

Thushara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone else seeing issues with their 5508 WLC on code version 8.2.111.0? We did the upgrade in order to support the new 2802/3802 access points and have been seeing some strange issues ever since. The most problematic issue has been that 3702 and ...

Hi! This are my first steps in wireless - I have 2 AIR-LAP1242AG-E-K9 and I tried to reset them to factory defaults. After reset one of thoose blinks after boot - gets IP address, but when i try to login to web gui or telnet from both I get connectio...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card