Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I recently had an 8510 fail that was the primary in an HA pair.  I have received my replacement and I am about to replace the defective unit.  Has anyone had to perform this operation before?  Did the new Primary unit inherit the settings from...

reinier by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone know why Guatemala seems to not have a regulatory domain any longer? seems that cisco cannot sale AP there  but Meraki  can???  They get special certification??

ndr_eds by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When purchasing new LAPs, is there a separate license required for the AP's themselves, or do you only need to have the required amount of licenses available on the Wireless Controller?

clybumat1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear, We have a Prime Infrastructure 2.2.0 with 350 Lifecycle licences. But, we wish update this server to version 3.1.6 (with a step in version 3.0) on a new virtual VMware server. My question is the following : How can I collect these licenses an...

Hi all, does anyone know if there are there any functional limitations when implementing Flexconnect using a centralised Mobility Express AP based controller? I have a client that is looking to migrate from 2504 based systems with APs deployed in Fle...

Hi, I've a problem with my controller. I've 2 interface : a private interface, using a RADIUS server, and a public interface, isolated from the local network. After a random time, the captive portal on the public interface stop working. You can conn...

Hello, I am following instructions from this link http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/8-3/config-guide/b_cg83/b_cg83_chapter_0100010.html#d14882e792a1635 to configure QoS per user or SSID The problem is that I can only see what...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an issue like wireless disconnect and connect   time to time . I beleive that timeout = session time out which is set on the controller . controller 5760  It could be possible ? How to start troubleshooting Thanks

wyfy-2015 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes