Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have been reading though the various documentation for Spaces Connector and there doesnt appear to be any information with regards to the sizing / usage of the three OVA options (Standard, Advanced1, Advanced2). Can anyone provide the justificat...

Hi Guys....Recently my client experienced stations disconnecting from WiFi. When I checked the log, there are some irregularities. There are %DOT11-5-EXPECTED_RADIO_RESET. According to my client, he said that the SSID still broadcasting but the stati...

Hi AllI got few asr routers which are in same IOS, all of them are registered for smart license and receiving license except 2 routers where they are registered with smart license manager but there is no license. In license usage it says: no license ...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

[06/26/2023 17:00:02.4800] wired0: link up[*06/26/2023 17:00:03.0260] pid 7914's current affinity mask: 3[*06/26/2023 17:00:03.0260] pid 7914's new affinity mask: 1[*06/26/2023 17:00:03.2193] ip6_port srcr2, ip6local fe80::a23d:6fff:fea9:8c58, ip6 ::...

Kandor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Maybe it's a stupid question, but I've read things and opposite.I'm going to work on a setup where Aironet 3702 and 38xx are running on a CTVM (8.10.x).We would like to upgrade some of them to Wifi 6 and buy some Catalyst 9115AX(I/E). They se...

Hello ,    I have one access point with operations status down ( slot 0 & 1 ) . i've checked the regulary domain , and it's supported  i have this message from the wlc : Radio is disabled. Turn ON radio to enable CleanAir functionality access point :...

annah1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiMy company have new 9800-CL and C9115AXI wireless AP.My toplogy is like that The WLC is Install on vmware vsphere 6.7 u3, the VM have 3 interfaces, Gi 1 is management port, using access mode to vlan 10, Gi 2 is service port, using trunk mode to vla...

wlc

hi Team,we have configured AIR-AP2802I-D-K9 and added same access points in WLC .configured SSID, interface and DHCP group, but ip not releasing.Note: WLC controller available at different locations and access points available at different locations,...

Hello Team, Please help the steps to upgrade the image to cisco access point manually through tftp in cli.The access point keeps reloading and not able type any commands.Tried resetting through the mode button but no luck. Here the actual issue, the ...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: