cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Currently, patch notes for IOS updates state that they are cumulative with regards to security patches.  Has this always been the case or was there a certain release that these patches began?

Hello Team,we are using 3800i access point and those ap's are associated with 9800 wlc.Today all of sudden not all few ap's went down.enclosed ap logs from ap cli, which went down. Oct 10 09:55:14 kernel: [*10/10/2023 09:55:14.9508] systemd[1]: Start...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there After working with Airmagnet and Ekahau for a couple of years I just discovered there is another interesting survey tool called iBwave Wi-Fi. Has anybody used this tool and would be able to share some thoughts about it? According to the iBwa...

Hi All- I am moving APs from my 5520 (8.10.183.0) to a new 9800-CL (17.3.6) controller.  Two questions:1. Can I see the primary / backup software versions on the AP when it is registered to the 9800.  I can't seemed to find it.2. Is there a way to pr...

Hello Team,   I would like to know if I am allowed to convert a CAPWAP aka. Lightweight Access-Point to EWC? Would it be possible to convert a C9120AXI to C9120AXI-EWC after owning the AP, or is it against the licensing from Cisco?   Thanks for your ...

Alain K. by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card