cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello community, Is there any other way to prime Cisco Universal AP's beside using Android and iOS Air Provision app?  Also, is L2 roaming between AP's configured on the same subnet, enabled by default? Thank you!

Hi, I have 2 units WLC 8510 which running on code 8.0.132.105 and they running on HA SSO setup. Before, the protocol pack for AVC was version 9.0 with engine version 16. On primary WLC, I tried to update the protocol pack to version 11 but failed. Th...

Arie -- by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am doing some work for a client and reviewing the wireless controller 5508 with 3702 AP's The Data rates have been limited to to only a very few  802.11a/n/ac - 48Mbps supported 54Mbps Mandatory  802.11b/g/n - 48Mbps supported 54Mbps Mandatory  ...

Resolved! 5520 stable code

Does anyone know what is the Cisco recommended stable code for the 5520's?  I don't see a "Gold Star" version.Thanks in advance, Bob

We have Cisco Prime, and MSE, and Aeroscout. We were not happy with one of our campus and subsequent buildings and floors.  The tags showed up all over the place, the maps were old, etc. We built a new campus, and used a different name in Prime.  ...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes