Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi ,  I am facing an issue with 1852i Access points. b/g radio is working fine, whereas 'a' radio is not working.  WLC Model 25054 and software code is 8.2(X) AP Model : 1852I-I-K9 Cisco Switch Model : 2960X 370W Currently, I am in UAE, but the AP mo...

I need to reset the Air-CAP1552E-A-K9 AP to factory default. I have consoled in and issued the 'reset' command but it did not reset to factory. I've also manually pressed and released the reset button on the AP. Can I get some help please on setting ...

jackie005 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! May we know what configuration is required on a Cisco POE Switch Side if we need to have multiple SSIDs for our Aironet 2600 Series and different IP Ranges for each SSID and VLAN? The DHCP Server is a hardware firewall. Thanks.

Hi ,  I am facing an issue with 1852i Access points. b/g radio is working fine, whereas 'a' radio is not working.  WLC Model 25054 and software code is 8.2(X) AP Model : 1852I-I-K9 Cisco Switch Model : 2960X 370W Currently, I am in UAE, but the AP mo...

Hello, I'm trying to repair and optimize an old mesh network composed 1522AG and 1552E APs . APs 1552 theoretically be used with dual-band antennas (eg AIR-ANT2547V-N model) and has three connectors N, 2 Tx / Rx and Rx 1. The question is that I only ...

New version WLCCA 4.1(6) Available This version provides the following fixes: Flex group local user parsinggetmDNS exceptionAdd average power level per Ap group/flex groupFixed error on show Flex group manual power count Fixed RF profiles and NTP se...

Resolved! Wireless OFF

Hi! We have purchased a new Air-Sap2602i. We have enabled the wireless radio but still we are unable to see any wireless SSID on our laptops and smart phones. Any Suggestions? Thanks.

Looking for any thoughts on why I might be getting this message. Cisco 3702i and 5508 Controller. There are 25 other AP's successfully joined, and all of them including the one failing at all -A models for US. I found the error message for this AP u...

i bought some second hand access points aironet 2600e and aironet 1140 i am trying to run them in autonomous mode .  i cant seem to download any firmware or software .  keeps requiring a service contract   how do i get a service contract ? or be all...

Hello need a bit of direction here.  I have a 2504 WLC with 10 AP's and 10 AppleTV's, 3vlans.   WLC is running 8.0.120.0 I have setup MDNS.  I can see in the Mdns Domain browser the Apple TVs (image attached) and the AppleTV's are not in the native ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card