cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all,  We have some SSID, only one of this use the webauth. If i join the SSID with webauth, and i leave this without authentication, and after i join one of others SSID (without webatuh), all query DNS response with 1.1.1.1 (virtual IP). Anyon...

fpettinau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've got a couple of 2702 APs setup as lightweight and managed by our 5760 controller. However with both of these they seem to lose their entire config after being unplugged from the power. I've seen a few bug reports about this happening on old...

Platform : WLC5508/ Software version : 8.0.133.0 In my config I have config flow add monitor public exporter netadm config flow create exporter netadm 10.48.1.60 port 23458 Yet I don't get any netflow data from the controller on the designated hos...

Does anyone can confirm that virtual WLC (8.1.131.0 ) is supporting Hyperlocation or just the physical appliance do? According to the CMX 10.2 installation guide hint the vWLC is not supporting Hyperlocation. Thx

Hey Cisco Community  I recently ran with a project using Aruba wireless equipment and they have a very cool command that displays the amount of DualBand (able to connect to either 2.4Ghz or 5Ghz) clients that are on the network and which network the...

Hello everyone, What factors could let AP's  Radio reset ? My AP generated syslog as below: *Jun 21 14:51:10.677: %LINK-6-UPDOWN: Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state to down*Jun 21 14:51:10.682: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Dot11Radio0, changed state ...

DuJin0509 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card