cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

My hardware...Cisco 1300 12.3Cisco Command Referance states......#dot dot11 antenna-alignmentUse the dot11 antenna-alignment privileged EXEC command to activate the antenna-alignment tool for an radio interface. Use this tool to test and align the ac...

I am now done testing the 1832 I have with our 2504 WLC. And I would like to put the AP back to the autonomous mobility express image and having some troubles.  I have broke the boot sequence and issued tftpboot, which downloaded the .bin file which...

infrateam by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there someone who has the knowwledge of installing and configuring cisco wireless phone 7925g. i have CME on my network, Wireless controller 4400, and light weight AP 2600, i would be grateful if there is someone who can help me how to deploy thes...

Hi there, Thanks for reading. We have multiple sites with a few wireless users at each.  We have 3702i WAPs connecting to a 2504 WLC.  I have a site where the 2.4 spectrum is crowded and I want to move only that group of users off that spectrum to t...

Bob Greer by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am putting together a BOM for a customer. They require 1830 APs with Power Injectors. I failed to find any power injectors on cisco.com Doesn't Cisco manufacture any ? If no, is there a recommended brand ? Thanks in advance !

When managing a WLC with a few thousand APs it takes quite some time until the new APs show up in PI. As I understand Prime is collecting this information with a Sync from the WLC. Is there a way to configure the WLC to tell Prime Infrastructure that...

MAC filetering not working on 321wap AP In mac filtering you have 2 options 1)Allow only stations in list 2)Block all stations in listi have chose option #1. where only the clients within the list are able to connect to the internet. now the problem...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card