cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Expert,Can we configure management interface and WLAN in same VLAN ?. I need to configure management interface IP to 192.168.10.1 (GW192.168.10.254) and WLAN for users in same subnet. Is it possible ?Thank you.

y_ananthan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day all,I have a case where 5 Autonomous APs (1262 and 1130) need to use MAC access lists in a white-list kinda settup.Basically, it should be as straight forward as:access-list 700 permit xxxx.xxxx.xxxxaccess-list 700 deny allThe problem: I hav...

Hi all,Just a little question about high availability in cisco 2504 WLC Ver 7.5.102.0.Following the cisco documentation for WLC I want to set the HA configuration by going to Controller - Redundancy menu. My issue is that this menu does not exist in ...

fbarthlmy by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All-I am starting a project to replace several hundred 1131 APs with new 3702 APs.  I am trying to develop a procedure for doing this in PI 1.4.  The "copy and replace" AP function seems pretty cumbersome.  Perhaps I am doing this wrong?I search f...

Hello All,We have Cisco Prime - Network Control System,  When i loging in it come up with a pop up to install/use Google crome, Can you please hlep me to get rid from this?ThanksJagdev           

Hi folks,I have a question regarding using a 3750 for a DHCP server. I have read thru the switching community forum and see many posts concerning a DHCP server an how to configure and the use of multiple vlans, etc... I was wondering if anybody out t...

luceroc by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card