cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Our Wireless AP is AIR-CAP3502E-C-K9 with WLC 5500. The issue is that in H-REAP VLAN Mapping the VLAn ID suddenly changes and if I checl the logs I see no downtime on the AP. Please note that this happen to random AP's and sometimes all the AP's in c...

I received a PAK and I generated a license from it.  E Mail that I received shows this:   Product Name         : L-PILMS42-50-M   Product Description     : Prime Infrastructure LMS 4.2 - 50 Device Upgrade Lic                                          ...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 2602i that are no longer booting after they joined the controller and pulled the updated image. from the console this is what I see during the boot process.IOS Bootloader - Starting system.flash is writableFLASH CHIP:  Numonyx Mirrorbit (0...

gocarroll by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Could you help me please? AP INdoor my 1602 and 1552 outdoor broadcast the SSID but end users are unable to obtain a dynamic IP.And at my WLC 5508 what security level 2 and 3 choose?Attached is a shema of my infrastructure.I only use one port o...

cameroun by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card