Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,we have a lot of problem in joining AP 1600e lightw to a vWLC.Following the details:- vWLC: 7.4.100 (with SSC disabled)- AP: ap1g2-rcvk9w8-tar.152-2.JBWe followed these steps:- AP directly to vWLC: results: DTLS Error     "*spamApTask3: Jul 18...

Hi,i'm looking for documentation on how to configure the Wireless AP that comes with the Clinical Assistant cart as an option. Been looking everywhere to no avail. I understand that's an stand-alone AP but how do I connect this AP to the customer's L...

Hi AllIn order to have remote AP connect to centralized WLC do we need specific model of AP on remote site.remote site is connected to central site with incountry MPLS To get good handson WLC which is the recommended cisco course to attendthanksST

Having issues with setting up LAG on a Cisco 2504 WLC and implementing VLAN tagging on the different SSID´s.Without LAG I had this up and running by using dynamic interfaces and assigning the different SSID´s to a perticular interface which was then ...

Hello.Whet I connect to %subj console with putty I see only blank screen but when I send break - I see 2-3 lines on device output. Like this:---------------------------------------------------------############################╨Йnщ;vwwьre, C1130 Softw...

dimik by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have a WLC 5508 and a brief connected like below.Internet->Router->2960G A-> (Port0)  WLC5508 (Port1) -> 2960G B-> Access Points <-> wireless clientsMy Question : Is the above topology work? The access points register to the controller via...

Hi guys,I found this information at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/7.2/configuration/guide/cg_hotspot_msap.pdfGuidelines and LimitationMobile Concierge is not supported on FlexConnect access points.It's for 7.2. Does anyone knows...

EvaldasOu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please refer to my pic below:  example, i do have one switch, with all LAN ports (1Gbps) and my wireless ap, connected to this one of the port  Q1 Let say my wireless ap, can support up to 54mbps, and how much speed for each clients if  1. only 1 use...

I see that one needs a 50 AP license to run HA.  We have two 5508s at our datacenter running about 22 APs.  Both controllers have a 25 AP license as this was the old redundant model.  Is it not possible to get these controllers into HA because they o...

I am attempting to configure a Cisco RV180W with 802.1x authentication using peap-mschap-v2 with a server 2008 nps box in a domain environment and I keep getting the following error in the event logs: "The RADIUS request did not match any configured ...

Hi all,Upstream traffic rate limit is not supported by WLC . It will be done by AP. We have setup of Auto anchor for both corporate and guest(but authentication mechanism is diffrent) . They wont access any internal resouce .Only interner traffic is ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card