cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI Expert ..I have following Query , Can we assign different IP address to the same apn request based on IMEI number , In other word:if request for “internet” apn come from Iphone handset/IMEI I want to assign to it an IP address from following pool ...

Anyone know if the full functionality of the Wireless Security and Spectrum Intelligence module is supported in autonomous mode for site survey use, or is a WSC required?I'm wondering whether we need to invest in more survey/ spectrum analysis kit or...

chris_gla by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to create an SSID that uses flexconnect settings, e.g when someone connects to the SSID, all the switching is done locally.When creating a new SSID, it asks for an Interface. What part does the Interface play in this? I though the Interface wa...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,From the "Monitor" page on our Cisco WLC.  If you go to "Access Points" from the left side then choose one of the Radios like 802.11b/g/n.  That will list all the APs connected with your controller.1) First question, some of the APs listed show...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,We would appreciate any tips .  The Configuration/syntax is correct for the mobiles phones.   The process is as such -DHCP request process an option 150 to a TFTP Server to download it's config file to complete registration-Onc...

hi alli need document or guess about thisim looking for wireless ip phone side effect on wireless network enviroment when we use a 2.4Ghz bgn.As you know wireless enviroment is sensetive if i use 2.4ghz wireless ip phone what side effect will be happ...

Hello,I'm trying to understand how does WPA-PSK works (without any RADIUS server)... I understand that with WPA the keys are generated dynamically (PMK keys). Who generates them if there are no radius server? How often are they changed?Thanks,Ruben

Does anyone know the best way to create an SSID beacon?All I want to create is a device which only transmits an SSID beacon which can be configured. Some of the criteria are;Range - ~10mNo wireless receive2.4GHz rangeConfigurable itemsSSIDTransmit pe...

We are starting to implement BYOD, and I am in the process to get web authentication working. Some how I am having trouble to move to next page after I put in my login from my phone. On WCL, there is a redirect URL filed, and when I try to customize ...

Hi,I have to install a new Virtual WLC running 7.4 with 15 2600 APs. I don't understand if I have to manually download a recovery image on the APs in order to register them on the vWLC.I've read something about that the vWLC is not able to push the s...

Hey folks!Need some help, have some issues when configuring External (redirect to external Server)When i connect to the WLAN SSID GUEST the web authentication login page from the external webserver pops up fine.Then when i enter th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card