cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Cisco NAC Agent is configured for a user laptop in one of the campuses. Wifi is working perfectly fine for a partcicular SSID ( eg: SSID-X) , in the Office areas, but when the user moves to his residence, its gets disconnected and fails to work...

New install of Cisco Prime infrastructure 1.3 (1.3.0.20)We have notice that all the devices are spilling out the FQDN if the device has the domain name added in global.ie: device.domain.corpAnyone know how to remove this information, to truncate it o...

Dear Sir,I am new in Cisco wireless first time i am implementing it.I configure redundant controller and two SSID one for the guest users other one for corporate user.Guest user i am using PSK with access list and its is working fine no issue.Corpora...

I have a Cisco WCS server with two WCS-Plus-50 licences installed. unfortunately, I purchased the wcs-base-50 and wcs-plus-upg-50 as an attempt to add additional AP licences to the server however once you have the plus licences installed on wcs you c...

Hi,I have a 5508 wireless controller running version 6.0.199.4 (the image installed when the device was shipped) and I am trying to install by tftp version 7.3.112.0The issue is when using tftpd32 gets to 82% transfered then fails with the error "% E...

Hi buddiesIs possible, in WLC or Cisco ISE, limit the simultaneous login?Example:Use A has laptop, iphone, ipad, android table and android mobile. Today, the user can login in corporate wlan simultaneous (with same user/pass) in all devices. The cust...

I have a bunch of 1242 access points that we replace with 3500s. Does Cisco have a good program to reuse these devices? We tried trading them in but for some reason it never pans out.Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Dear experts:I want to disable the MAC authentication that is configured in my Aironet 1200 Cisco Access Point, now set to "Local list only". I want that any wireless device can connect if the user knows the wep password.I cannot find the option to d...

mrclinker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card