cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am quite new to wireless side and had a small Q regarding watching debug output while i am ssh to the WLC? I tried the other day and did not see any messages, now this could be for the reason that nothing triggered or perhaps it needs something ...

Morning All,Does anyone have or know where I can find a guide on designing cisco wireless networks? As I want to get into the desiging of cisco wireless networks.All the bestSean

I was setting a group of access points to a certain block of settings and I used a template to apply it.  I have one access point that keeps giving me an error about the AP mode.I set this AP back to factory defaults, rebooted it, and it still joins ...

tdennehy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear expertswe are authenticating our wireless gests via controller web policybut with this method, users must login every day however in corp-wireless we can define the profile with necessary security settings so the client will c...

ohassairi by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a strange one. I have an AP on 3rd floor and an AP on ground floor. My phone or laptop is connected to say Guest and can surf Internet no problem.Get into lift, there's no signal, as expected. But 20-40secs later I get out of lift I ca...

Dear All,I am facing problem with WCS Apache server, I have error Apache.exe: could not determine the server fully qualified domain name...Error. Apache service is stopped.Its WCS 4.2.62.11WCSStatus shows:Database server is running...

HiWe want to replace our 1242 AP's with the 1602 modell and so far everything works like a charm. We have just noticed, that most of the clients which are connected on the 5GHz N radio, the webinterface of the AP1602 shows his own hostname instead of...

I have (2) 5508 WLC's. One has about 145 AP's and the other about 160 AP's.Initially the AP connects to the first controller using DNS. Afterwards I configure it to connect to the 2nd controller bu configuring the Primary Controller in the settings.T...

I am looking for a good spectrum analyzer for our company and was wondering what you guys thought was a good brand.  I am currently looking at the metageek, but I would like something that has more in one.  I noticed that site survey, packet analysis...