cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

A week ago we upgrade from the 7.0.116 software to 7.2.111.3.  Since doing that we are seeing a lot more clients drop connections and be unable to re-join.  The wireless network KEY (WPA & TKIP) is on the machines and stored.  When the connection dro...

rsaeks by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have several standalone APs (Cisco 1131) connected to some switches C3560/2960 switches. Three of the APs we cannot ping however we can see them when issuing the "show cdp .." command. Two other APs on the same 2960 switch are working fine with...

netnorth1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi team,I have a strange error in Cisco CISCO892W-AGN-E-K9 that i bought for our clients a month back.- the router doesn't display the SSID for a longer period. Its like on and off of the SSID, showing sometimes and sometimes blank for the same devic...

We have a 1262 which was loaded with some recovery image for testing.After this, it doesn't get registered to the wireless controller.we tried moving it back to autonomous mode and then again back to lightweight to have it join the controller.But it ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been asked to find out what happens if a WLC fails? Do clients stay connected but can't connect new clients? Does everyone get kicked off? Does the same happen with the Virtual WLC as does with a hardware box? Should I really have two WLC's ?...

Resolved! Wireless upgrade

We have new 5508 Controllers, ISE Server, Mobility Services Server new 3600 Access Points that will replace current 4400 Controllers, NAC, Location Server and all access points.Is it possible to build new Controllers with the same SSID as current Con...

HiI have a wireless controller 5508 and all my interfaces can be accessed via https or ssh from a wireless client.Management access from a wireless client is disabled so I don't understand why this is happening.Does anyone know how to fix this?Thanks...

london.ism by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Looking for some clarification, I am somewhat confused by the Cisco WLC 2504 device. this device appears to function confusingly different from other cisco WLC.The 2504 does not support LAG?A dynamic AP-Manager interface is required for ass...

lukedp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Does the Cisco 5508 have the ability to cap data usage up or downstream after said GBytes are transferred the user is throttled back to a lower speed?Thanks in advance for your reply ! Jason

Jay233 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a migration from Windows based WCS 7.0.164.3 to NCS appliance (1.2.1-once it is available).  After stopping WCS, I issued the export userdata C:\WCS07Migrate.  The process completed, but did not create a single zip file. I found 2 fil...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card