cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a customer requirement indoor and outdoor APs,  i have suggest to customer............   1. 1 no of AIR-CT2504-50-K9 (Controller, supported 50 LAPs)   2.  25 nos of AIR-LAP1141N-A-K9 (Indoor LAPs, with PoE injector PWRINJ4)   3.  14 nos of AIR...

I'm having a hard time setting up option 43. The standard command in nrcmd gives the following output.nrcmd> vendor-option 322 Feature not supported - incompatible cluster versionnrcmd> vendor-option322 Feature not supported - incompatible cluster ve...

sdbrockme by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Can the C1200 antennas work on the 1262 ?2. Can the 2.4Ghz antenna work on the 5Ghz ports on the 1262 ?3. The 1262 has 6 antenna ports (3 2.4ghz and 3 5ghz), can the (3) 2.4 Ghz antenna be used only as i only have antennas for the C1200 Access poi...

Hello All,I can't find any information about how to setup a server for external web authentication.I have found documentation on how to set my WLC or WLAN to point to an external server for authentication but the main Cisco site does not seem to cont...

So I just upgraded to code 7.0.230 from an older code. Now I have a problem where i have a delay before I can change from one SSID to another, unless I turn on FAST SSID.... Can someone tell me where in the world I can change the delay setting?  I ha...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card