cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we have been running WCS 7.0.164.0 for the last 6 months, I was just ask by one of my managers to get a report of device types, so I though excellent I get to use the reporting functionality, I start to generate a Client Summary report, and set t...

About every 20 minutes 12 of 300 APs keep rebooting.  I have tried moving them to different controllers.  I have tried downgrading the code and then upgrading the code.  I ahve tried replacing the AP.  I have tried swaping out cables.  They are all c...

bluek by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,I am using WLC 4402  with the code version 6.0.199.4 . I am using the WPA2 authentiction with TKIP encryption .My clients are getting disconnected frequently ( 5 - 10 minutes ) . Clients disconnects and connects back automatically .I have capture...

I have question about WLC solution like diagram ,customer want to separate  traffic of back office and guest network from wlc via 2 interface (Gi1 for guest network and Gi2 for Backoffice network). Please advise for this solution. Thank you for kindl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card