cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I've got some troubles with the WLC 4402 for some days. I have a Lab with the Management VLAN 10 in the range of 192.168.1.128/27. The WLC Management interface has the 192.168.1.137 and the AP Manager has the .138, I have two VLANs with two SSI...

We're looking to add a WCS server sometme in the near future. One of the features we're looking to use is generating heat maps. Can the standard version do this, or do we need the plus version. The plus version is needed to support the location appli...

We have two sites.Site 1 (main site):Controllers reside at site 1 on the core 6500.When the broadcast initiator performs a broadcast, users with badges in the broadcast group can hear the chime and audio.Site 2:No controllers exists.  Core is fiber c...

pingmenow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 4402 conencted to a 3750 switch. I have 50 access points.Now, I know each port on the controller will take only 48, so what's the best way to controll 50 ap's ?If I enable LAG on the controller, then will it adopt 50 ap's ?If so can anyone g...

neilmac by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bridging 2 1310's

HiI wanted to know if someone can tell me if i can do what i'm about to ask and if so how.I have a site that has users some work in the building and some work in a trailer outside the building.the users in the trailer want to use phones so what they ...

Hi everybody,We are trying to authenticate wireless clients using radius server and 802.1x protocol. Client wireless interface status remains "Validating Idenitity" and IAS server giving the following error :An Access-Request message was received fro...

Ozan Oguz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card