cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a SPA525G ip phone as a wireless client on a UC526 wireless controller and a uc520 unit. I have a data vlan (default vlan 1) and a voice vlan (uc520-voice vlan 100). The Uc 520 acts as DHCP server on the voice vlan, and delivers an IP address ...

Hi everyone - I'm a rookie with wireless so I'm hoping someone can shed some insight on this for me.We are running 2 4404 WLC's with about 100 1131AG AP's in several remote sites using H-REAP and local switching. On our private wlan - clients obtain...

I currently have RRM set to "On Demand" for channel assignments. I'm curious if anyone knows how a newly installed AP selects it's channel assignment after joining the WLC with RRM set to "On Demand" (without manually invoking a channel update). Do...

rsumpter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i read a little of this http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008067489f.shtml#new111 but im not sure if its what im looking for.How do I load a custom html file into a 4404 controller. Do I have to have ...

Starthorn by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have WCS 6.0 and under Administration -Settings - Guest User Settings, there is an option to automatically remove expired accounts. I checked that box and clicked saved.I had some expired accounts but those were not removed. Do i need to restart th...

rkler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been asked to look at Cisco WLAN equipment to be used in an outdoor environment. The first coverage area is a small village with a Church tower in the central location and coverage must go out to about 150m in all directions, it will be fe...

Greetings, we have a need to deploy an autonomous wireless network which will support 7921G handsets and various client data devices, there will be 5 AP's in total, 4 x 1130AG's and 1 x 1240AG.As we don't have the budget for Cisco ACS i would like th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card