cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hi, Here we have Radware load balancer and Nokia Box IP200 with chech point in this scinerio some ports are facing more hits, more bandwidth we are unable to find out which ports these are? and also we dont have monitering tool.so how we can come ...

srirang80 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I am new to networking and am about to finish my AA in IT. I am interested in wireless networking and will be on job search to start my career in about 6 months. My question is should I start to persue a CCNA wireless now, or wait to see wh...

Hi guys, me again and now with one of those RF hells. We are working on a Distribution Center of one of our clients. We are using two 4402 WLC with 19 Access Pont 1242, each with one 1728 antenna . The APs are installed at an height of 10 meters apro...

Hi, This is the first time I setup a new Sisco network. I got this equipment:Sisco 520 WLC2x AP521GASA 5505 Series FWNow I have managed to handle all settings regarding DNS, WAN/LAN / DHCP and even WLAN with WAP encryption for internal users. Now I w...

mattias by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Iam using 4402-Controller and 1252 Access Points. The AP's are registered on the Controller and get an ip address but the laptops are not getting an ip address. The FWSM on the Core switch is configured as DHCP server with IP of 192.168.5.1. T...

Hello all,I'm looking for a hotspot solution other than the NAC guest server that will integrate with the WLC.We need an enterprise solution that will allow us to authenticate the users, allow us to do billing, allow us to restrict access time, and m...

sroberts by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

4402 controller with 4.0.602 code, MS XP Client, 802.1x authentication, device and user authentication:The controller is configured with (2) SSIDs: Secure, Public.There are (3) VLANs I want to place the devices in after user authentication (obviousl...

fcollett by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone running 5.2.157.0 for the Wireless LAN Controller? I'm interested in problems that people have ran into. One thing I noted was that WLAN override is not an option in this version. Other than that the CAPWAP protocol seems to have fixed a...

miller-p by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Day,I have has a simple wireless ( wlc 2106)network for some time and administraiton has been a breeze.We are expanding the wireless network and intoducing an ASA 5550 to handle nat.I have a test setup now with a wlc 4402 connected to a cat 2950...

ihouse205 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have a new customer with 1250 lwapp ap's installed. They have two wlans running, an open guest web auth network, where they can connect at 144meg speeds, and an internal 802.1x WPA2 with AES network where they can only get 54meg connections...

lburke by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes