cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

We have deployed access points 12000 series through out several departments with roaming enabled. Now we are in need to somewhat manage the growing wireless LANs. We currently have installed Solaris LMS2.5 for configuration management of all our Cisc...

jjiles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we are using guns Teklogix with embbeded cisco card associated (model CB20A) with AP 1200.It worked very good : no loose communication.We were using two radius server AP with LEAP.We did few changes one month ago :-> changing ip adress of gun (...

DWAM_2 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm looking for some software to manage and monitorize a group of Cisco AP.Can you recommend me any soft or link to get more information?Thanks

maller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

dear alli have 2 offices distance between them is 3.5 kilometers. i want to link between them thru 1400 series bridge.but i'm not clear abt the location, bcoz the next office is 3.5 km away so i dont know which side it is, so in this case, how can i...

HiI would like someone to confirm my knowledge of the behaviour of the WGB 350 with the population of its mac-address-table.My customer uses the WGB to connect multiple industrial PCs to the WLAN in a big hall. The PCs are placed wiedspread, and when...

Hi , I have had continously message of this in a syslog :Jun 18 11:11:46 192.168.4.216 5595: *Mar 3 21:03:39.726: %DOT11-4-TKIP_MIC_FAILURE_REPORT: Received TKIP Michael MIC failure report from the station 000f.f778.e28a on the packet (TSC=0x1600000...

davidsr25 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,Does cisco have any wireless frame capturing softwares? I mean the technical stuff. the software must be able to capture frame format e.g (frame control, duration, da, sa,bssid, sequence control, ssid IEe, support rate ie, etc....ive tried et...

after1111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to get the Gina that comes with ADU 2.1 (cscogina.dll) to interoperate with the Gina that comes with SecurID for Windows Authentication Agent 6.0 (AceGina.dll). Is this currently possible? Will it ever be possible?Both Ginas currently have t...

hmarten by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card