cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone, I have implemented Dynamic Vlan assignment using FreeRadius, and Windows DHCP ServerI am using WLC 5508 Software Version 7.4.110.0 When a device connect to the SSID the first time, everything works. WLC talk to Freeradius and reply with ...

bonartg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, all. I have 7 AP 1832 with mobility express. Two APs are controlles (primary/backup) and all other are CAPWAP.  Unusual behavior detected on iPhones with my WPA2-PSK ssid: client iPhone entering right PSK key, trying to connect => Fail: incorr...

Roman-spb by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all! Historically, Cisco has used the same LED color schemes to indicate status of the AP, i.e. solid green = ready to go, solid blue = at least one connected client, et. al. Lately, I have deployed 1702i's on a 2504 WLC running firmware version 8...

Hi Guys,I want to upgrade my CIsco WLC of model AIR-CT5508-K9 to 8.5.171.0 from 8.3.143.0. (I have selected image 8.5.171.0 as it is recommended by Cisco)Can you please let me know upgrade process along with FUS image details.Currently WLC is having ...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I use 5520, and my controller support 1500, now license ap adder now is 100ap, and i bought another 100 ap license, so i have to enter here is 100 or 200, please help me. because i want to enter exactly the same license i bought if i e...

mrCua by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 5520 HA pair and want to increase the license count so that additional AP's can register.  I have an RTU license, please see the output below.  I want to know how I can increase AP count to without "breaking" (reaching the limit of)  t...

Has anyone deployed, in deployment process or planning to deploy WiFi6E with Cisco 9136 (or even MR57) ?what’s your strategy for survey, what different things you are considering ? what’s your deployment strategy since wpa3 is mandatory for wifi6E (w...

ammahend by VIP
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I am new to WLC.  We have a DATA wifi SSID that is auth on external Win RADIUS. How do I associate new wireless clients with vlan x where our clients reside? The native vlan is xx and trunked on the switch port side. I understand that there could ...

hi, I have 2 cisco 1832i Access Points. I am trying to log into the Access Point using the Default IP of 192.168.1.1 via the browser. I am unable to do so, and I tried resetting the Access Point to the factory setting, not working. The ligths are bli...

csha00001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! So I am fairly new to the WLC game.  I have my 9800 LC controller setup and I can reach it on my VLAN setup for wireless, but would like to use the service port or OOB for management. Not the in bound. 

Hi Please see the below screenshot of ISE endpoint record for one user authentication(. The user can access internal website without any issues after connected to wifi via byod. I am just curious about why there are many records ( about 20) over ther...

1st FL.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card