cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

endpoint : Macbook (version 11 and above)SSID security : PSK+WPA2channel width : 40mhz band: 5ghzissue reported :1. while roaming user face latency Observation on Dashboard:1. channel utilization goes high (above 55% )2. latency shown in user perfor...

Resolved! APs and SSH

On my Flex connect setup (9800 LC WLC and 9120AXI-B AP running 17.3.3.26), I have 1 jointed AP, and in the AP Join profile it shows SSH and Telnet enabled and checked. I can ping but no SSH or Telnet. The AP is registered and joined. Accepts clients,...

I'm having a problem with the WLC AIR-CT3504-K9, where the client gets an IP address but no internet access. The client can get internet access when the AP is restarted, how do you handle it so that the client connects to the Internet without the AP ...

arp1nd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a new 5520 WLC running 8.3.143.0 code.  We have a WLAN using Layer 3 Passthrough for security.  From my understanding, to avoid a certificate error on the browser of an end user, you could generate and upload a 3rd party certificate o...

AlexZmann by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I am having one WLC with code 8.3.150.0 and users are having issues in frequent disconnection. i ran debug and found below. Anone knows if this is bug/error and workarround for this. May 28 11:03:11.568*spamApTask1Client delete code: AP idle ...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Team, i have one lab setup and there i want to configure EAP-PEAP setup for one of my SSID corporates users. can any one help me to setup in the lab. we can connect over the zoom.  ThanksManish Jain 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card