Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

So if I set channels to 80 or 160 I cant seem to break the 600-700Mbit upload/download with the 9130ax aps, yes I'm using AX enabled devices that when tested on a router from netgear I get 900+ in most cases Also, how do I make it use 80+80 bypassing...

TechDude by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I have some question regarding roaming which confuses me. -Is the Roaming decision is decided by the client ? or the WLC ? what the threshold value on the client roaming section in the wireless tab refers to? -I was performing some debugs ...

xZamalek by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have WLC 5520 and AP 3800. One concept is not very clear. The below screenshot shows the two interferences expression at the same WLC. The first AP interference in the top picture is about 83% and the first AP interferences in the bottom pictur...

Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Why channel number cannot be changed for 2.4GHz? Under RF Channel Assignment of 5 GHz, channel number can be changed. Under RF Channel Assignment of 2.4 GHz, why channel number cannot be changed, it is grayed out. Please see the below picture. Tha...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there firts time posting here.I have a AP cisco AIR-AP1852I-N-K9 that constantly reboots, went it boots the led stay in green but after a wile it changes to amber,red and green then it reboot. I apply a factory reset to the AP and then I config...

rulezzz by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying to setup a study lab, using two AP3600. They have latest firmware. I'm just struggling to understand the behaviour and get this right, so I'm hoping someone who has successfully done this before can help. I have one AP3600 as Root AP, ...

So I have a Cisco WLC, SWITCH AND AP. I cannot get my ap to find my WLC or join its capwap tunnel can someone email me to walk me through the setup jtgaut1019@yahoo.comHere’s how my connection is as follows ROUTER ETHERNET TO SWITCH ETHERNET FROM SWI...

Jrat1019 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This is kind of funny - running 8.5.161 on a 5520.   I accidentally clicked on "Feedback" on the main WLC menu, I get an external web page: Cisco Network Management Product FeedbackFor which Cisco product would you like to give feedback?Prime Infrast...

Hello,We have a WLC5520 which works fine for our private WiFi, but the public WiFi cannot reach the DHCP server.The interface is set to "vlan900", which has an IP address of 172.16.48.2 /22.On the router, 172.16.48.1 works and can be reach with this ...

MLalonde by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm confused about AP1852E can support which gain of antenna. According to the datasheet of AP1852E, it mentioned "External Antenna:Certified for use with antenna gains up to 6 dBi"https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/air...

iShot2021-03-11 21.13.31.png
WinLing by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes