cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

The AP3800 Deployment Guide lists the AIR-ANT2451NV-R as an approved and compatible antenna. However, the AIR-ANT2451NV-R has 6 six RP-TNC connectors and the 3802E has 4 antenna connection ports. How would one go about connecting the AIR-ANT2451NV-R ...

klane2525 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, all the access points I monitor are connected to a wlc. They managed to set snmp to the WLC but I can't set them to the access points. Is anyone capable of being able to help me? Thank you

LeoShq by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using a Cisco Wireless Controller 5520 that is working with different WLANs to include a guest WLAN. However, recentlythe guest WLAN is no longer able to get an ip addressed assigned to the user devices and just show up in the GUI with 0.0.0.0...

Hi,  I have a small network with a 145AC unit and 2 x 140AC. If they are all plugged into my PoE switch they all work together well (with the 145AC as the Preferred Master).  To make cabling easier, I would like to plug one of the 140AC units into th...

For 9800 wireless controller i want to connect multiple Flex connection Access points , its possible i can use the same for that, in all the we are using different native vlanFor example : 1st site : 1002nd site: 2003rd site: 300 Kindly let me know i...

I have 2 9800-40 controllers in a HA setup. Is it possible to only update one controller at a time so I can switch to the old OS if there is a problem?

Hi,I have the below  controller  and AP'SAIR-CT5760 controller (03.06.05E RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc2)) and  ap AIR-CAP3702I-E-K9 .Some places I cannot   pull cables  . Shall i put extender ?  .If yes  what  can I convert existing AP'S as extender  or else...

moosas001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We ordered AP9130. It can join to WLC, but we notice 5 GHz slot is down. We are not sure if the AP is broken or configuration issue. Below is some info of this AP. There are four items under Radios, the below picture shows the three items. Dual-Band ...

Capture.PNG
Leftz by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've predownloaded successfully APs images on our 2xWLCs 5520 in HA SSO, and swap images.I'm now at the WLCs reset step.I've read different articles an one instructs to type this command :reset system in 00:01:30 image no-swap reset-aps save-co...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Catalyst 9800 version and ap 3602 version are below. The ap cannot join the WLC. Cisco Matrix show the ap can join the wlc, but I cannot get it join. The ap can ping wlc. Is there something wrong? Thank you Catalyst 9800-CL 16.10.1e LWAPP imag...

Hi,I have 8540 WLC with 8.5.135.0 software version, I'm planning to upgrade to the latest stable version, would you advice which is the stable version, in addition can I upgrade directly from 8.5 to 8.9 or 8.10? thanks, 

Hi C9800 wlc is installed in esxi vm. I got the below info. But do not know why interface is down. ESXi configuration is not issue because other ios client using it can work well. The first one is configuration on default interface, and second is sho...

2.PNG

Hi, Please see the below info which is from console message when AP9130 power on. It looks like character reading issue. The AP is still able to enter normal status with commands. securecrt can work well because it works well with other router switch...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card