Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Access point cannot ping its default gateway and in its ARP cache for default gateway I see this:#sh arpAddress Age (min) Hardware Addr10.20.30.1   0     FF:FF:FF:FF:FF:FFis it correct logic for ARP cache ? 

Andrey128 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys, my situation is the following: 5520 anchor guest with an old 8.2 code connected to several wlc to allow guest to be propagated.now on a branch we need to deploy a new wlc 9800 to replace (in the future) an old 5508.I read the IRCM document a...

Hello guys, I have a WLC in IP 172.168.200.0/24, when a controller all APs, and I have two others networks (172.168.30.0/24 and 172.168.3.0/24).All networks are communicating (all responds pings, in my firewall I will enable all communication between...

Hi,We have 5 3702e AP connected to a 3850. Four of the APs have registered properly, the fifth one will not stop attempting to download the IOS version from the WLC. Even when I shut the port on which the AP is connected and (sh ap sum) the fifth AP ...

Hi guys, i am having a weird issue post upgrade of HA WLC 5520 from 8.1.102.0 to 8.5.164.0. The previous active unit is standby and current active box i do see APs associated. The problem is when i failover the WLC, the actual active unit unable to g...

kishen32 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts, According cisco's best practise which is the ideal method of providing IP address for cisco access points(statics/DHCP-option43) in an enterprise network? Regards,Anjana

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I bought last month 2 controllers for a client, both are the same model (Aironet 1830i Access Point) but with different Firmware, the primary has the firmware 8.5.140.0 and the secondary the firmware 8.5.131.0.The secondary supposedly should work as ...

Hello guys, I have a SSO WLC (5520) managing non fabric AP's. The idea is to upgrade so it can supports new AP's 9130, and then to convert it to Fabric so it can manage Fabric AP's while it is still manage non fabric AP's.I am wondering if fabric AP'...

I'm looking at setting up some outdoor point-to-point connections that range between 7.5 miles and 8.5 miles, and not sure if ExtendAir r5005 can meet the requirements for the range, to extend data between Cisco switches that will be extend LAN servi...

laake9999 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1832i running ME version 8.5.131.  I also have two 3702i APs that are joined and broadcasting the SSID.  I have two issues. The LEDs on the 3702i are cycling through Red, Green, Off.  I know that Green, Red, Off means that the AP is looking ...