cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all! I came across an Cisco AP, model AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9. I have it set up as an autonomous ap and it's all working fine. However, I'm only able to achieve 54 mbit/s. I believe something is wrong with my configuration?Any tips or ideas? See config ...

Hi Tech people, In my Setup i want to know if  WIFI 6 Connectivity is available ton Cisco WLC 5500 ?  if we use 3800 AP with WLC 5500, how can we achieve the WIFI 6 Feature.  what will be the case if Wireless Controller Supports wifi 6 and AP doesnt ...

802.11k (Neighbor reports) is not mentioned in either the data sheet for the 8821 phone or the current revision of the 8821 deployment guide.  Do the phones support this and/or should this feature be enabled on the VoWLAN ESS to optimize performance ...

dwrice000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Surendra,I was just given this task to see how i can configure a second ssid for guest access in our environment.this is our network setup prior to this request: Internet----Firewall (not ASA)---ce520---C1131AG and CME router is also connecting to...

Tibell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I'm trying to configure Guest WLAN with the Cisco ISE HotSpot portal using Auto-Anchor Mobility.is there any guide describing the whole process?starting with this reference (https://community.cisco.com/t5/security-documents/ise-guest-acces...

I have a DNA-C box on 1.3.1 and a 9800-CL on 16.11.1c and the aim is to deploy a 'normal' (not SDA) network.  The WLC was pre-built before the DNA-C box came on the scene.  I cannot for the life of me get the DNA-C box to import the WLC's existing co...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card