Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco WLC 8540Controller software : 8.5.135.0Assignment of Power & Channle : Auto What determines the power level, Is it only the APs bound to your controller or is it all the APs in the vaccinity? Dose channle assignment take account for other APs i...

I currently have about 50 old AP600s connecting over Internet to three differnet WLC5508 Office Extend Controllers for managers. I wanted to upgrade to a newer AP that supports 802.1ac and have a little more power. I just got a few Air-AP1815W and AP...

Hi,I don't want to use the Service Port\OOB Interface Gig 0 for Management. The preference is to use 2 x 10GB Uplinks in a  Port-channel between the WLC and Neighbouring switch for my Management and WLAN Vlans.This config matches exiting 5508 WLCs. O...

iwearing by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have problem connecting out of the box Air-AP1852i-E-K9 to my working WLC2500.   WLC 2500 running firmware:  7.6.130.0 AP1852 running firmware version:  AP Running Image     : 8.3.143.0 initially I checked that the time was wrong on the AP and ...

C K by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello As CAPWAP AP, the AP1701 gives maximum of 400 Mbps data rates to the clients. But when we set the AP1701 as Autonomous, it gives maximum of 144 Mbps only.  How can I get 400 Mbps in Autonomous mode ? ThanksCleetus

cleetusant by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a weird issue here.When I tried to use vWLC(running in esxi) to manage my APs(2800 & 1800 series), any devices connected to these APs cannot ping the gateway (actually like 90% icmp packet no reply), these devices will show 'No Internet'. But ...

glonk__ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco community,I need ur help. I have EPC3925 router/modem problem. I searched for hours but i just cant find bandwidth control on 192.168.0.1 site. I need to set net speed (per ip) of some users on my wifi network. I've done that easly on the...

Hello,I have a fabric network both on wired and wireless configured by DNA Center but because of internal DNAC problems I modify WLC manually. Both Wifi and Wired are in the same network. When my Laptop and Chromecast both are connected with cable an...

HI guys,I got a 5520 Wireless LAN Controller with 8.3.143.0trying to connect AIR-AP2802I-K9 with running image 8.5.140.0just to let you know I have connected them on a local switch on a testing environment as im using this for a bigger project im ver...

zumriatha by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card