cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, Since a couple of days, we have these errors on every Flexconnect 3802I/E APs in one of our Sites.Nov 8 14:46:01 kernel: [*11/08/2019 14:46:01.1748] chatter: bad mem_used: have 1520, claim 20597Nov 8 14:46:01 kernel: [*11/08/2019 14:46:01.2340...

Clem58 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Reservation of PoE

The cisco switch has a PoE budget of 195w and the AP's draws about 15-17w, so it should be possible to connect at least 11 AP's.This works fine with HPE and Huawei switches, but with cisco switches it reserves 30w per AP so we can only get 6 AP's run...

s.hellman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody!Found this paper:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/wireless/controller/technotes/8-7/b_encrypted_tunnel_deployment_guide.html It says that:"In release 8.7 end-to-end Tunnel encrypted between Anchor and Foreign Controllers"by issuing ...

Murinos by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have brand new WLC and it makes loud noise time to time,  software version:8.3.143Fan RPM rates are normal went to similar threads and a common fix was to change fan policy - performancebut unable to do so because it shows cisco fan policy override -...

giridar by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to know this scenario.Let imagine i have 10 capwap AP. all are capable to imagin with mobility express image so that all will act as wireless controllers. but i selected 3 out of 10 APs and converted them to wireless controller capable and mad...

Current situation - we have multiple Meraki MR53 AP's.  Our current switches do not have PoE ports, and the areas that we would like to install the AP's, do not have power near by.   Will I be able to use a power injector installed in the IDF to supp...

I currently use the EHWIC-4G-LTE-VZ Card without a GPS Input.   How much would connecting a GPS to the EHWIC Card improve cellular acquisition? Thanks for your response. 

GK by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card