cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

We are migrating our wireless network from autonomous to Mobility Express. We currently have 14 Cisco Aironet 1602e access points running in autonomous mode. We have 8 Cisco Aironet 1852e access points running Mobility Express (2 act as the WLC). I k...

The datasheet [1] for the 3600 states that max transmit power and max power setting are 23dbm.However, when setting up 2 different devices using the GUI, the highest setting available for 2.4G is 22dbm, and for 5G is only 14dbm.  Why the discrepancy?...

Was wondering if anybody can help me out. Having issues with 2 1562i APs.The 1562i CAPWAP AP running  8.3.150.0 has the bug "Discovery response from MWAR ''running version 0.0.0.0 is rejected." so it won't join the other 1562i Mobility Express AP. In...

I'm sort of new to the job and I am having difficulty getting a good grasp of all the templates, profiles, SSID, etc in the Features and Technologies section of Prime Infrastructure 3.4. I'm trying to figure out how they are related and what order to...

JohnW63 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am running the followingWLC: 7.0.220MSE: 7.0.220NCS:  1.0.2.29NCS shows Controller is not reachable from MSE. I am able to ping to and from the Controller and MSE.Sychronization service is showing everything being synchronize. Removed and MSE from ...

jcmazdausa by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 2802i AP dot1x

Hello Networkerstoday from the WLC i've configured brand new AP to act as dot1x supplicant (according to https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/wireless-mobility/wireless-fixed/107946-LAP-802-1x.html#anc8).Surprisingly AP doesnt respond to EAPoL....

Hello, we have a 1532e outdoor AP with 8.5.140.0 running controlled by a 5520 WLC. With 5GHz and 2,4 GHz enabled and up. After a few minutes, no 5GHz client can connect to the AP. When we restart the AP, clients can connect for a while. The antennas ...

Dear Friends, How are you all.I need help to to plan best wifi coverage so need AP plotting on floor plan. can anyone help me in thise please inbox me.

My controller is AIR-CT3504, software version is 8.5.131.0. I have such a problem, the manage port of my controller and all the AP are in VLAN99, all computers are in VLAN172. I could access WLC manage web from LAN cable of VLAN172 before I enable Co...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card