Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a WLC that I need to restriction over the management GUI but do not want to block anything else.Is there a safe way to block other wireless client to the WLC GUI, while keeping a whitelist of those who can access?I am planning to enable "m...

Dear All,I am working on Cisco wireless project. My client has a specific requirement where he wants no one should be able to access mobile hotspot internet connection from their premise. Mobile should be contained automatically and immediately.I hav...

I would like to create remote repository for Prime bkups right now have it going to my Laptop. The guide are confusing, does anyone have a step by step instruction on have to do this. Thanks Michael

mworkman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have installed the latest WLC firmware on our WLCs (Active/Standby) and preloaded the APs and set the new image as primary to reduce downtime, but 1 says "none", how do I fix this?I did try "config ap image predownload primary GLASGOW-AP01" ...

WLC predownload2.PNG

Hi,  The standby WLC in HA keeps reloading. What does IPC timeout mean? Is the standby unable to reach the primary? (W854_01-Standby) >show logging last-reset !!!Message and Trap Logs from Previous Reset --------------------------------------------...

omz by VIP Alumni
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

15 x Cisco 1832i in a network, all AP version is Mobility express 8.2.100.0. One of the AP as a controller and other 14 x AP join to the controller by flexconnect and into a 24 POE switch with same subnet. Three months later, after the power maintena...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card