cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello All,We have disabled WPA1 on all of our WLANs except for one. This one WLAN is for wireless printers only, and we have a bunch of old wireless printers that don't appear to have WPA2 as a security option.We were thinking of possibly creating an...

Hi Ya'all Wondering if any super-duper-mega-hypo-galactic-megatron Cisco expert can help me, stupidly i bought some second hand AIR-CAP1602I-E-K9 wireless routers to cover some blank areas of our site, i hooked them up and have been told by our guy t...

Hello guys.I've got one 5520 WLC with 8.5.140.0 with 154 2800 APs.My Cisco Prime is  3.4.0.0.348 build. I have enough licenses for these equipment. Problem: In Cisco Prime only 134 Aps are shown. they are all on the same controller and have the same ...

We have a 5500 wireless controller and 3308 model AP. This is a new implementation. The APs connected on a switch should connect to the local controller but instead it is registering on the main head office controller. The option set for the whole su...

Hi Guys,So I got a task to change the current AP on my branch office from Non-Cisco to Cisco 2802. I know a bit of FlexConnect mode for branch office deployment, but I never deployed it. Is it really a better option compared to Local mode?On my deplo...

I have a customer that has older Dickson Temperature loggers that work great on the Cisco Access points both Controller based and autonomous. They recently started purchasing new ones  that we cannot get working on Controller based or Autonomous Cisc...

jeckert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys.I'm configuring cisco 891w universal workgroup group bridge mode to non-cisco access point (MAC c24a.0040.9f36). This non-cisco access point has no filtering or other limitations. (it just performing WPA2/PSK)c891w router and access point mod...

Hello experts, I am getting the eeor on a WLAN "Client Deauthenticated: MACAddress:xxxxxxxxxxx Base Radio MAC:yyyyyyyyyyyyyy Slot: 0 User Name: unknown Ip Address: unknown Reason:Authentication rejected because of challenge failure ReasonCode: 15"   ...

ittechk4u1 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello allWe have 3G WAN HWIC card on the 2801 Cisco routers.For some reasons ( loosing its static ip ) we want to reload HWIC card.We do not want to reload router.Is there any command to reload HWIC card only ?Thank you...

Hello,I am new to Cisco and had been given 3 of the AP 1850's to setup. I understand the first one that is setup becomes the controller. The remaining two find it and become the managed units. I successfully managed to get them up and from the Primar...

Team, Is it possible to block/blacklist list of mac addresses to few wlans instead of global.. thing is i want to block them only from enterprise wlans and not for guest wlan.. if i use disabled clients feature it will block globally, correct? 

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card