XR OS and Platforms

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Take

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have upgraded a2 X ASR 9001 routers from 4.3.1 to 5.1.0, everything seems to be ok but they are not in production so haven 't had a propoer test.My concern is that I am getting the below erro whenever I boot them:RP/0/RSP0/CPU0:Sep 24 14:49...

Earlier this year I implemented a new SP network with 25 ASR 9k routers, a mix of 9001 and 9006. I created a tar file with the required packages, based on 4.3.0, and I used this same tar file to upgarade all the routers, without any problems.Now, I'm...

aacole by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I am trying to find a decent set of docs regarding the ISIS Loop Free Alternates on IOS-XR 4.3.1 for the ASR9K platforms.There seem to be lots of parameters to the CLI that dont appear in the documentation.I have for example a node with two uplink...

hi,I am doing redundancy tests in a ASR 9000 series router. I have two RSP440 cards in the router one actins as active and the other as standby.My first question is if it is possible to upgrade the standby card and then do a “redundancy switchover” w...

fachahbar by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes