Collaboration Applications

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,  " For outbound calls (from inside corporate ) unified cm will send a sip invite to jabber with the expressway -c   ip address ( unified cm knows that the jabber client is registered through expressway c as proxy server ). "    If the above is co...

hello, i installed cisco cms the latest version and cisco tms 15.6.1 and tmsxe, i have a problem, when i want to schedule a conference with a room and some participants, they receive a mail but without the information about the scheduled conference o...

We recently moved over to Jabber from Lync and my support team has a beef with the screen share option. Screen sharing works fine in Jabber except that it has to be user initiated. My support team would like to be able to send a screen share request ...

stevenle by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloHas anyone had any design ideas for how to get around the browser plugin/app requirement for IE on CMS? I've looked at platforms like Frozen Mountain and Pexip.com as alternatives to a Chrome/FF powered system. We have a redundant CMS system dep...

petrojosh by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   I want to restrict Jabber Client users on Windows 10 from changing their status manually.  A Jabber Client user can go to Menu>Option>Status and changes the presence status settings to show him/her available even if they are away. we want t...

Ab Saboor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, When I was trying to access jabber from inside network ,I had to give access to cucm from jabber clients vlan , I thought jabber required access to only ( certain ports ) to expressway is required ?. Why jabber trying to access cucm ?  Thanks    ...