Collaboration

Engage with your peers and Cisco about collaboration products such as contact center, IP telephony, collaboration applications and telepresence.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Accessories

Please post here your questions for Headsets, Cameras and any other Cisco Accessories

122 Posts

Hybrid Work

The place to discuss the new Hybrid Work offers for work from Home, work from Office and Software Of...

7 Posts

Activity in Collaboration

CUCM DRS backup device error

Hi all,CUCM 11.5.1.12900-21Rocky Linux 9.4, OpenSSH_8.7p1, OpenSSL 3.0.7 1I am attempting to set the Rocky server as a backup device for CUCM.  I initially got the errors regarding key exchange algorithms and host key types not matching, so I enabled...

PACC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Changing value of % Allocation node externally

Hi guys,right now i have some ICM scripts that have this % allocation node to send calls to different companies, the change will be done now by a callcenter agent but dont want to give him access to ICM Script editor to change this, is there any way ...

CUIC Report shows Callback calls as abundant

Hello Experts,My Callback script is working as expected. The only issue is that the CUIC report shows the Callback as an abundant call. Is this a normal behaviour or I am mising some configurations? TEST_2iem_Chance_Fr is the main queue where the cal...

mightyking_0-1727224076362.png

Reboot of UCS 220

Hi Team,We are planning to reboot the UCS 220 Servers which we are used to host our CCM, CUC and IMP.Can anyone suggest the best practice for the same.As per my knowledge we need to shutdown each VM's gracefully and put the UCS to maintenance mode an...

Operator Incoming Calls issue

We're experiencing issues with the CP-7861/8800 operator phones with expansion modules. The operator receives incoming calls minimum of 5 to 6, every minutes. When they're on an active call and attempt to transfer, the notifications for incoming call...

ICM script editor

Hi Experts,is there a way we can give write access to only few ICM scripts to WFM team.regards,Kavle   

kavle by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

tftp-bind issue with "hidden"alias"?

So I am stumpped... I enter this command...  tftp-server harddisk:/phone-configs/SEP74860B95756E.cnf.xml alias SEP74860B95756E.cnf.xml  I get this response...  This alias is already being used. Please use another alias   There is no aliases in my run...

Add custom metadata to WxCC to fetch Calabrio metadata

We are looking to pass Idle/Wrap-up Codes and Queue metadata and map it from Calabrio ONE side to WxCC side. how can this be done in WxCC?There is a document attached (Calabrio documentation) but it is talking about creating global variables in wxcc ...

aismail82 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes