Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Can anyone point me to a Cisco Document that points to the rule on how to use an ICD extension? I am specifically looking for the Rules of using ICD extensions for agent or supervisor desktops and sharing that extension on multiple phones. My memory ...

Hello we have an IPCC 3.5 and randomly it drops calls. the call comes in through a POTS line in our gateway, the plar opx command in the fxo port points to the pilot point of the trigger in ipcc. we have the cti route point configured in CCM 6.x and ...

Hi all,is there the possibility to redirect the call if the call presented to IPCC is not answered by agents (not in queue)!!!Sometime, agents do not answer to calls, and the call loop continuosly between agents that are in ready state but do not ans...

d.rocco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone tell me pleeease. why this is following what i need to do. If you see my claims menu, user go to csq maip. when there is no one logged in, i was hoping to route it offsite, If I DO NOT have goto qued calls, csq does not get calls it route...

Hi, gurus!I've read crs odbc compatibility matrix, but.. still have a weak hope, that someone's added mysql datasource in IPCC, using present odbc drivers, ie oracle, or some another driver, or if i just install mysql odbc on ipcc?so..is it really im...

Agents don't get presented with login box - "The license or Resource Manager maybe down". I waded through forum and found a few suggestions to restart LDAP Service Monitor to no avail. I've also run some traces and found the AppEvent.evt looks like i...

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes