Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way to override the Display variable in the Call Control Group based on a parameter such as DNIS? Also, can I override the Hold Music Source? The TAC Engineer that I was talking to said he thinks this is possible and I'm waiting to hear ...

jwarnerGB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can someone tell me what controls are needed and where they need to be placed in a script and what variables I need to create if any for a very basic expected wait time? I have looked at previous postings and the I don't follow. The only control I...

I have a client who is running IPCC 4.0(5) on its own server running a very basic helpdesk script. The agents use CAD. Almost all calls to the agents come in from the PSTN.The agents have been experiencing an isssue where the first second or two of t...

Hi, I have configured an AutoAttendant and I have the follow problem:- For external incoming calls, not works. I think that is for the codec. I?m using G711 in the AA. The incoming calls i?m using a H323 router. - For internal calls works very fine. ...

I had a QWEST PRI and had Caller ID and NAME being presented.I changed it to an AT&T PRI and I have the Caller ID displayed but NOT THE CALLER NAME.I can see the Caller NAME in the debug isdn as a FACILITY IE message and QWEST was sending as a DISPLA...

joel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having a IPCC Express running in my system. I am having a system which " Welcome to XX company" and ask for option for variuos departments.I have option 4 for "Dial by extension", but when pressing it is asking for extension, but when pressin...

dumble4me by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have IPCC 3.5 premium. I would like to upgrade it to 5.0 with a new hardware.I have configuration & ordering tool for 5.0 and there I took option upgrade + add-on. In one step it asks me from which version to upgrade, but there is no 3.5 version...

vjemin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to choose between upgrade from 3.1.1 to 4.0.5 or install a new server with 4.0.5 and migrate the script over. I heard there is problem trying to upgrade from 3.x to 4.x and the script will not work. Try to find out which approach is better and...