Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

uccx 12.5 seems to have some bugs in agent statistics. agent state changes into reserved when in not ready state and receives a Non-ACD call.reports of a sample agent are attached .while she has received only 2 ACD calls (1010 Trigger) , agent summar...

Hello,on a CCX 12.0.1 (HA Cluster) our customer is using webchat and would like to show real names on webchat instead of the usernames. I configured these names in the "agent alias" field but from time to time (after 1 or more days) the agent alias f...

Hi Wondering if someone can help here. Is there a way to use Cisco Customer Virtual Assistant with UCCX? The white paper here: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/contact-center/unified-contact-center-express/white-paper-listing.html for UCCX and ...

ashwassif by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am searching a detailed description of all the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX) services incl. the subsystem and manager services.Therefore I already opened a Cisco TAC, but I did not get the information for all of the services as the...