Contact Center

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CCX 11.6.2. CUIC Report CSQ by interval data missing for 5 days. 10.26-10.30 Weird thing is, the data was there last week. Ran same report on 10.30, no issues. Came in on Monday and data is gone. Reports are all blank Any suggestions? Ran dbreplicati...

podwats by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Incoming calls are accidently answered while typing in other applications as soon as a call is offered. This has been making them answer calls without realizing it or when they are not completely ready. This was a problem in 11.6 but a work around of...

John_B by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

UCCX v11.6We have an odd problem where agent resources are receiving calls from a CSQ/SK that they are not a part of. I checked multiple times to ensure they have the right skills and competence and also ensured that the CSQ is configured correctly. ...

LeeWay by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just finised up our new WFO/QM 11.5 recording server. We are using the all in one OVA with SQL on board. Everything is working correclty however, now I'm kinda regretting not planning for a secondary server if the primary fails. I read thru the desig...

dan hale by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Sorry for having low knowledge about WFO and QM Stuff.I am trying to install WFO-QM and facing these issue :First. Error : services could not be contacted. Verify Jetty and Data API services have been startedCondition : When QM trying ...

Hello, I'm currently working to sent up scheduled reports in UCIC. With some of the reports I created to run, I get a "X" under results. I have also verified that the email addresses are correct. Does anyone have some troubleshooting advice?   I am r...

Hello, We use the following systems. Call Manager  9.1.2 UCCX 10.6.1   Is it possible to use whisper to introduce a call to a user using a UCCX script? We would like to play a wav file to a user to identify that the call has been routed to them for a...

ben.palmer by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes