Did you mean: 
cancel

Intro to Ansible

Good Documentation

The Great Selenelion

>> View previously featured conversations <<

Forum Posts

Resolved! Finesse - Dialogs

I was going through the documentation on Finesse Desktop APIs. For dialogs, the REST URI's formed had a dialog id parameter.(/finesse/api/Dialog/<DialogId>)1. Is this DialogId a random number generated?2. Is the DialogId specific to an instance of th...

sghss214 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently we have seen changes in how CallTypes are presented in Finesse 11.6 (the UCCX variant so far). I am just wondering if these changes were intended or are a newly introduced bug. I also understand that Finesse is basically passing through the ...

kpickard by Level 5
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m just starting researching whether or not I can pass the carrier’s SIP UUID all the way “in.”Meaning: Carrier SIP UUID -> CUBE -> CVP->VXMLThe reason is that the sending system is holding some data that I need to grab via a  web service.The remote...

In my java code I have an order number that needs to be spoken out. It's always a 7-digit string of characters; eg: "1765432". Using the base way I know to do it, the number is spoken as "one million seven-hundred thousand...", but what I'm looking f...

Quigath by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am .NET developer.Recently started working on Oracle Cloud media bar integrations with Cisco Finesse.I am using RestSharp library to do REST API call to Finesse server (successfully).Now, something XMPP come into the picture where I want to s...

stingare by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CVP SIP Options

If a CVP Call Server no longer has a Connection with the A or B side VRU PG, it's ICM Stats changes to Partial Service as per below screenshot. ( Screen shot taken from http://<cvpserver>:8000/cvp/diag )What I am surprised about is that while in this...

Hey All,I couldn't find any information about the upcoming Finesse Version 12.0.I've seen a couple of screenshots of the new Finext client and no I wonder, if the GUI is still based on OpenSocial Gadget Container Framework or if we have to rewrite al...

thomc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors