Data Center and Cloud

Professionals using or considering Cisco data center technologies can join the conversation to discuss UCS, server and storage networking & more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Browse the Community

UCS Director

Discussions, knowledge articles and more

732 Posts

Cisco Intersight

Join the Cisco Intersight conversation. Get product updates on new Intersight features/functionaliti...

159 Posts

Nexus Dashboard

Nexus Dashboard incorporates Nexus Insights, Network Assurance, and Multi-Site Orchestrator, as well...

161 Posts

Activity in Data Center and Cloud

Resolved! APIC-M4 recommended software version

The Cisco APIC Installation and ACI Upgrade and Downgrade Guide recommends using a long-lived version 5.2(x) or 4.2(x). However the APIC-M4 doesn't support either - “The Cisco APIC L4/M4 requires the Cisco APIC software 5.3(1) release or later or the...

Powershell: Cloning BIOS policy

When deploying new templates through Powershell I want to clone an existing BIOS policy and attach it to the new template. Unfortunately there is no clone or copy cmdlet. When I use the GUI logger to convert the api commands used to clone a BIOS temp...

Gabrie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACI - Encapsulation and L3Out Problem

Can any of the experts here shed any light on an issue we are having, it seems remarkably simple yet I cannot seem to work out a way around it.We are migrating from the world of Cisco Nexus/FEX to ACI and we have one particular VRF that I cannot work...

Ben T by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACI troubleshoot level3 rx drops

Hi,We have not configured anything special regarding QoS.I do see on a lot of ports RX drops for the default qos class (level3).We see it on server ports but also on the uplinks from a leaf towards the spines.On the spine side there are no TX or RX d...

ACI L3Out Per-Peer route Map Behaviour

Hi Support,I'm currently deploying ACI Multi-Pod with a single L3Out in a single VRF. The L3Out connects a pair of leaf switches in each pod (pod1 and pod2) to our core network using BGP.To avoid issues with asymmetric routing with a pair of upstream...

dm2020 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ACI static route clarity

Hi folks,This is driving me a little crazy! And maybe this is easier than I'm thinking through. I need to add a static route for a network we have that is on ACI ( a BD l3 unicasting routing enabled.) We used to have a static route on IOS but now I'm...

Share your Expertise

Level up by answering questions in your area of expertise.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card