IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Community, I was having a issue wherein two of my CP-7811 IP phones the audio quality was bad wherein the audio sounds like "robotic" sound. I have seen work around wherein "Disable Opus codec support via Service Parameters on CUCM." but it seems ...

I have extense mobility configured. The phone have a profile configured.When i do login everything work as aspected, but when i do logout, i can do it calls as my profile says, but i can't receive calls. Cheers,

rneves68 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All!My ccna lab setup is cisco 1861 ISR router & cucm running on esxi vm.  I am able to add a gateway for my 1861 but when i attempt to add a fxo/fxs endpoint i get the error below.  I am unsure what cards to add for the 1861 as they are integr...

Bito by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi every onei have a new requiment from agent. I hope people can help me :)  I have two CUBE connection together by sip trunk and 2 analog phone connect to them by FXS port. They want when agent1 pick up phone1 will auto dial to phone2 what connected...

quytx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CP7811 and I trying to update to version 12-5-1SR2-2 and after to Multiplatform version. I configuration the CP7811 with to DHCP and configuration the TFTP.But didn't work I receive the following message on my tftp server:"Connection receive...

Hi, I have two CUCMs (8.5 and 11.5) with phones registered on both via SIP protocol. Everything was working fine between the two systems till I get complaints saying that: they can't hear or to be heard when calling from phones registered from the fi...

HamzaD by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CUCM System version: 11.5.1.14900-11 Hello, I am planning a firmware upgrade for my 8841/8851s.  I will be upgrading them to sip88xx.12-0-1SR1-1, which I have uploaded to the TFTPs and I have successfully upgraded one single phone, and it is working ...

bwolf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes