IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello I have a Cisco 8831 conference phone Before today,this phone is work fine,but today this phone display Linked mode requires primary base to be connected to wall power and this Phone can't hear any sound This phone  connect to POE switch whethe...

bo liu by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently working at a client location that has Cisco switches in every building but one. This one building has a Juniper EX3300 switch. The client does not want to change it out. I have deployed a BE6K with 8851, 8841, and 7841 phones. They are...

I am in the process of setting up MRA for a CUCM 11.0 Cluster using Expressway 8.7 for MRA. I noticed in the docs that SSO only works with Cisco Jabber 10.6 and later. My question is, once SSO is enabled, will devices like 7800, 8800, and DX80's stil...

jriacono5 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HUNT GROUP

Hi, I am using a cisco 2901 and my Cisco phone 7945 says Logged out of hunt group so anytime a call comes from outside it does not ring. I am not able to find any command to fix this issue. Although I have tried ephone-hunt login command ephone-dn. h...

Hello team, while upgarding the cucm via pcd , what is the role for primary and seconday voice mail roles  we are are upgrdaing th cucm whitout checking that only then what is the role it play ? Roles Function Music On Hol...