IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have several users receiving Error Loading Report when logging to Finesse. They are using Jabber, no desk phones.CUCM 12.5, Jabber 14.1, Edge browser. We tried Chrome and had the same issue. These users were all configured at the same time. Most ha...

Hello everyone, I'm a newbie and just  started my CS career about 2/3weeks ago, i've been self learning and i just get done with Network basics on Cisco Network. My quesdtion is, what should i do next? since i have no mentor , is this the stage where...

my CUCM is up but not reachable even while is up it still not sending packetMy CUCM is not pingable even while is actively up,  how can i solve this kind of problem

SOLID by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Call Manager Version: 6.0.1.2113-1BAT only appears to only import 16 user records at a time, I open the CSV delete the first 15 rows and then import again and it works.Always get error USERID (Record Number 16) 2003 Record does not match the selected...

heathrw by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have upgraded from 3.8 to 3.9.When trying to use the Smart licensing it is not connecting I found that there is a bugg of some kind that makes Prime 3.9 not connecting.How to use the traditional licensing when my licensing account looks like this:...

moudar123_0-1671100584637.png moudar123_1-1671100629238.png moudar123_2-1671100752856.png moudar123_4-1671100915369.png
Moudar by VIP
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a list that breaks down what OUIs are assigned to different technology types? Cisco has 1000+ OUIs and I was hoping to identify if an OUI was tied to a class of devices. The main thing I want to pick out is phones, but if I could identify sw...

dkelcher by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi EveryoneGood DayI need a suggestion I want to deploy background wallpaper for all the IP Phones.I've already created and uploaded but thing is I need to select manually from phone to set it and in our office we have more than 300+ active extension...

Hi EveryoneHope you guys are doing well I need a help, I'm using cucm 14 and I want to add a prefix on missed call.for example if I need to call any landing I must use prefix as 9 because its configure but when i get a missed call and want to call ba...