IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I have recently bought a couple of 7821 phones, can someone help me with prerequisites, procedure & precautionary methods to be followed. Find the CUCM info, please. CUCM Version: 8.5.1.15900-4 Server Type:  MCS 7835I2  A quick help would be ...

Syed by Level 3
  • 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  Everyone,I hope someone can quickly help me.I need to remove these line on the  SDP messages for  incoming calls. I  could not find exacly solution  on sip normalization guide but it contain only outbound calls . b=AS:64b=CT:64b=TIAS:64000I want ...

KY_ by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I hope this is in the right forum. We have a Cisco CallManager 8.5 connected to a Nortel PBX.  To dial out from a Cisco IP phone >> CallManager >> PBX >> PSTN, it is set up to dial 68.9XXXXXXX for a 7 digit local call. Somehow I need to magically tra...

Hi all, I am trying to get reports on email so for that i configured CUCM>OS administration>SMTP hostname> in serviceability>CDR analysis>services>mail parameters. but at the time of sending report it showing error 10011 . Can you guys help where i ...