IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

CUCM VERSION 8.5.1   GOAL: UPGRADE FIRMWARE FOR 8831 CONF PHONE. Hello, I've just uploaded successfully the cmterm-8831-sip.10-3-1-16.cop.sgn cop file.  Now when I goto OS ADMIN GUI to upload the load I get "Name does not match any filter pattern". ...

Hello all   I'm configuring a VG202 using the MGCP protocol. However, I get no ringback tone when I call to pstn. where I mistake please suggest me.see config below. Show run Building configuration... Current configuration : 1612 bytes!! Last config...

RTMT is porting the following from my Publisher and both Subscribers. At Wed May 28 15:10:11 BST 2014 on node 10.211.7.100; the following SyslogSeverityMatchFound events generated:  SeverityMatch : Critical MatchedEvent : May 28 15:10:04 dbs-cm-donpu...

I am currently having a problem where DTMF relay is not working correctly from a new SIP ITSP. My topology is ISTP<-->CUBE<-->CUCM. I was not involved in the inital planning session with the carrier however I am of course assuming that they are suppo...