IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Looking to see if there is a clever way of getting an IP Phone's MAC address (or preferably device name) from the connected inline PC. We want to log in EM users to phones when they log into Jabber. Getting the connected device name seems to be th...

ly_36 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I am a newbie to Ip telephony and i have been trying to configure my cisco 2621XM as a call manager express however i have been facing dificulties with this, specifically with assigning the extension lines to  ip phones. Whenever I input ...

cisco.png

Hello everyone I have two CME sites connected to each otherCME1 ( Ext 1001,Ext 1002 ) communicates with CME2 (Ext 3001 Ext 3002) successfully (Ext 3001 3002)  on CME 2 make external PSTN calls through port 0/0/1 successfullyMy first scenario is what ...

I'm familiar with basic scheduling however I have a department that closes from 12-1 for lunch. We would like to add this to the schedule to play a greeting stating the office is closed for lunch. Not sure how this is done.

I am soon taking over a rather large CUCM Cluster.  Before this transition the current Admin is creating device pools per building.  There 100's of buildings off this cluster.  I can understand the granularity of this control but is this a good pract...