IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everybody I create a Hot Line (TP+ CSS) that works fine and follow until Route Pattern. But I'd like to Prefix 2 digits and Type Other 3 digits after Digits match Translation Pattern My  Configuration is Translation Pattern _______ (empty) Cal...

FPENTEADO by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,My name is Jerry Harris and I would like to know if their is diagnostics that you can run on a ASR 1002 ( CUBE). I received error code 47 from the ASR 1002 which is resource unavailable. We have two gateways and we unable to make any calls ...

Need help in DX 650 Configurations. . I have recently downloaded Release 9.1(2.140103) for DX-650 and uploaded the firmware but am unable to search for its TFTP files because of which the correct version is not loading up and failing. Thanks Sumit

Hi Guys, quick question. if i have a switch that does not support CDP (cause its not cisco) and doesnt support LLDP will this prevent me using cisco IP Telephony. what is the impact...can i configure the phones in a different manner and will PoE work...

Hello all, I have a following setup: Phone -sip/sccp-CUCM -sip- CUBE -sip-PSTN on cube, I have an incoming and outgoing dial-peer configured with a voice-class codec that includes g729 and g711 codecs. Phone is on a remote location with low bandwidt...

Hi all, I have a Cisco 2901 with CME 15.4. I have a couple of 7821 and an analogue phone connected to it. As soon as I turn on debug voice dialpeer I have a verbose output activity, apparenlty numbers called randomly. All my phones are on-hook though...

paolonova by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Below is my voice setup, CUCM----CUBE---SIP Trunk---ITSP I can make inbound & outbound calls without any issue except one external party. When I make a call to that particular number, end device rings & disconnect when other end user pick up t...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI there all, I want to ask a thing about wireless cisco 7921 / 7925G devices losing connection to the wireless network. We have a Cisco 4400 series wireless lan controller and have  accespoints ( cisco aronet 1200 ag series ) all over the factory. ...

Hi Guys, We have a customer who we are rolling out CUCM 10.5. They have bought CUWL licensing for all users as they will be having multiple devices attached to each user, CuciLync, Jabber Voice etc. They will also be using Extension Mobility. I know...

mikee2112 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts; Good day. I have one customer where we have CUCM 7.1.3 in MCS server and we want to migrate to cisco BE7k UCS with CUCM 10.5. I  have installed the CUCM 10.5 in BE7k and with different IP address. Now my question is how I will take ...

Hi gyus I have a CUCME 10.0 and i trying to resgister a 8945 phone, the cucme already have a phone 8941 registered and in operation. But when i try to make upgrade the firmware to the phone i have the follow log. Nov  3 17:46:59.437: TFTP: Looking f...