cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CDR

I just found out that my primary SUB's (2 diff clusters) doesn't have CDR flag enabled, PUB does and the secondary SUB's. Phones are registered to primary SUBs. I think I know the answer but if I turn it on for my primary SUB's now and wait for a whi...

Hello Experts,Hope you are doing well!We have deployed Mesh configuration for site (A) controller 5508 with version 7.6.130.0Can we have a Mesh AP redundancy with site (B) controller 5508 with version 7.6.130.0 which is over a WAN if, site A controll...

Resolved! SIp trunk failover

I have setup a sip trunk to a third party server that works as a voice directory server.this works fine, however what I would like to do is in the case of  the 3rd party server being unavailable, I would want cisco to forward the call to a receptiond...

silex by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm setting up some 2960's that will be used for cisco phones. On my access ports I'm using 'auto qos voip cisco-phone' for automatic setup of qos.On my trunk ports I'm using 'auto qos voip trust' to allow qos tagging to follow the frames to th...