IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,I am a newbie to Ip telephony and i have been trying to configure my cisco 2621XM as a call manager express however i have been facing dificulties with this, specifically with assigning the extension lines to  ip phones. Whenever I input ...

cisco.png

Hello everyone I have two CME sites connected to each otherCME1 ( Ext 1001,Ext 1002 ) communicates with CME2 (Ext 3001 Ext 3002) successfully (Ext 3001 3002)  on CME 2 make external PSTN calls through port 0/0/1 successfullyMy first scenario is what ...

Hello, I have a 3rd party speaker registered in my CUCM instance (v12.5) and I want to set the speaker up so that if an active SIP call is currently connected to the speaker and a new caller dials in to the same speaker the original caller is dropped...

Dear All,I have connected Cisco IP Phone 7975 to the 3560 PoE switchport. It registered first but after 8 mins IP phone re trying to get the IP.We have seen the following logs:Apr   4 15:16:43.261: %SWITCH_QOS_TB-5-TRUST_DEVICE_LOST: cisco-phone no l...

I reconfigured a customer's MGCP gateway for SIP to ISDN.  I removed the MGCP configuration (there are a few remnants), configured a test route pattern, route list, route group and SIP trunk.  I also configured VOIP and POTS dial peers.Inbound calls ...

C_Noble by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm familiar with basic scheduling however I have a department that closes from 12-1 for lunch. We would like to add this to the schedule to play a greeting stating the office is closed for lunch. Not sure how this is done.

Hi, I have a Cisco IP phone 7942, user reported to me that her phone cannot keep the record for missed call/placed call/received call. Have tried to factory default and change another phone for user but still have the same problem. Our CUCM version i...

I am soon taking over a rather large CUCM Cluster.  Before this transition the current Admin is creating device pools per building.  There 100's of buildings off this cluster.  I can understand the granularity of this control but is this a good pract...

Hello all,This is an issue that had me stumped for quiet a while but thankfully i had the help of a CCIE with tons of experience. So i will briefly describe my issue, how we narrowed it down, and so forth.Prior changes made: switch upgrade for one of...

Bryson F by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have configured SIP Trunk between CUCM and Yealink PBX.When calling from Yealink to CUCM, the video does not work at allWhen calling from CUCM to Yealink, there is a picture on the Yealink phone, but there is no video on the Cisco phone - a black ...