IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

If I have two error handler steps in a row, like so:On Exception (WFExecutionException) Goto Label0On Exception (ContactInactiveException) Goto Label1Does one override the other? Which takes precedence? Or do they co-exist?I've noticed that if they'r...

noisey_uk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have to configure voicemail clustering over the wan along with call manager. According to best practice it is recommended to have voicemail ports register locally to the call manager and not across the other sites.Our setup:HQ- CUCM Pub, CU...

rramlal by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is moh supported over sip trunks for cme 4.1 or later?  I had multicast moh working internally but it won't go out over the sip trunk, I removed multicast moh to switch to unicast moh but there is no moh internally, I removed the multicast moh comman...

Hi All,I am going to install Cisco Unity Connection for a customer, they have the below requirement as well.They want to give voice mail facility to users who connected to other PBX as well from Unity Connection.The set up as follows: UNITY CONNECTIO...