IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I have SIP Trunk to my voice GWs. When I choose TCP for the outbound Transport Type filed, the SIP Trunk status show NO SERVICE but as soon as I use UDP it show FUll SERVICE. The issue with choosing UDP is that all outbound calls get d...

mightyking by Level 6
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have a new Cisco 8851 and we like to test it with our CUCM 10.5.2.Our design is, that we use Cisco 8945 and 8961 IP Phones as standard phones with Extension Mobility.We do not attribute a DN/Line but we use a default "Logout Profile" and this...

All,  Centralized CM and UCCX.  Remote site has SRST.  All DNs work fine in SRST mode except for the UCCX numbers.  Since WAN connectivity is lost these calls are failing.  I am not having any luck with the alias cm-fallback command.  I am pretty sur...

Is there a way to see the IP address of a called phone from a calling Cisco phone screen?  I seem to remember that used to be under Settings>Status>Call Statistics, but it does not seem to be there and I don't know now if I'm remembering this correct...

I have a problem. please help me. When A called to B(cisco phone),  then i can see the original caller id of A.Next B transfer call from A to C(mobile or non cisco phone), then C showed only B's phone number.(When, B transfer to another internal cisc...

Unanswered Topics