IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have Ip phone, connectivity as follows IP Phone-- CUCM ---CUCM has PRI-QSIG with EPABX -- ROUTER IS registered as MGCP Gateway the Location analog phone and Ip phone have same series numbers e.g. 3001 (analog) 3002(IP Phone) But when i call via I...

I am reading about dial peers, but unfortunately i don't have a router Cisco and connection to PSTN, but i want understand the configuration.in the documentation say this:For inbound calls from a POTS interface that are destined for the packet networ...

LCMC by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Webex on BE6K

Hi,I have a customer who is upgrading CUCM ver 8.6 to BE6K ver 10.5. They have asked for Webex to share desktop and for voice conferencing for up to 10 participants.My question is: could they use the cloud based BE6K Webex application? Is this app pa...

I have some debit/credit machines that I want to move off PSTN's and onto Cisco analogs so is there a way to insert a  9 ( access code ) as soon as the port goes off hook. This is a trial, but I do not want to modify the debit/credit machines.  Than...

Helo Cisco Support Community, I am unable to get the CME firmware for for ATA-190.Firmware currently running on ATA-190 is 1.1.0(006) and I need ATA190 1.1.2(004) .I am unable to find this version of firmware specific for CME version10.5 on software....

farazs123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm extremely new to the Cisco UBE world and have a question on how-to accomplish the following: 1) We have an active CUBE and a standby CUBE running HSRP2) Active has 3 PRI links connected to it and when it fails over to the Standby we have to manua...

I've been combing through a lot of old posts on here trying to find a solution.  I keep finding topics that are a couple of years old or older but no real solutions.  I have a Savin (Ricoh) C9130 MFC printer that we use for it's fax function.  I have...

We have some ATA187 configured in CUCM8.5.1, they are connected in ports that have configured PoE and DHCP via Voice VLAN, ATA187 needs a Power AC for turn on.We have some problems with this ATA because they get disconnected and appear in Unknown sta...

reserva01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Looking for some IP phone firmware upgrade documentation; I've found some solutions online, but would like a step by step. I don't want to get burned with a "gotcha" because what I've found may not include all the steps. Finally migrating of...