IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CUCM Integration

Dears,Can i integrate CUCM with Microsoft lync office 365, the client will be lync and it should be able to do call/receive internal/ pstn calls and IM.the below link says it cannot.https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/c81ddbc4-b03c...

Dears,Can i integrate CUCM with Microsoft lync office 365, the client will be lync and it should be able to do call/receive internal/ pstn calls and IM.the below link says it cannot.https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/lync/en-US/c81ddbc4-b03c...

Dear All,I am facing issues with LPCOR configuration on CME 10.5. For International calls the Authentication Prompts triggers some times and some times doen not.Also when a local call is dialed the Authentication Prompt is triggered some times.Below ...

Syed Kazi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Issues Phone VPN

Hi AllIn a Phone VPN solution:ASA5510 software Version 8.2CUCM 8.5.1 In the ASA we need change the public IP Address, this change affects the Certificate and therefore prevent the remote phones register in CUCM? On other Hand, In order to change conf...

My RTMT sent alerts in the middle of the night marked critical, however trying to understand what the issue was is a bit tough.  Can anyone point me to documentation that explains the RTMT alerts or tell me what this message means? At Sat Apr 18 03:0...

Resolved! Reboots Daily

We have a user that has recently reported that for the past couple of weeks his phone will reboot daily and erase his call log. I have witnessed the phone rebooting and indeed when you look at any of the call logs that would normally be kept, the pho...